We put the unity in "opportunity"
We have an opening for a Flare Technician to work in the Jal, NM area. Great oppurtunity for candidates with lease operating background!
- Performs work associated with pipefitting of oil and gas production equipment
- Able to troubleshoot and repair open flare/closed combustion devices
- Inspect field equipment and diagnose needed repairs
- Analyze and understand electrical schematics for the purposes of equipment maintenance.
- Assist Field teams as needed regarding applicable equipment maintenance.
- Maintains burner management systems while adhering to all Company safety procedures and guidelines.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Mechanically inclined
- Computer skills that include knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
The Bergaila Way:
The Bergaila Companies is a nationally recognized leader in providing staffing services to all sectors of the energy industry. We continually focus on partnering with talented professionals, engineering the perfect fit between our clients and employees. Choosing a career path with Bergaila grants you immediate access to nationally recognized organizations we partner with. Bergaila consistently attracts and retains its Employees with our dedicated internal service team, top tier benefits programs for contractors and their families, and commitment to place you in the desired career of your choice.
Our client is a leading midstream services firm in Midland, TX who owns, operates, acquires and develops midstream energy assets. They are one of the largest crude oil and natural gas exploration and production companies in the US.