We put the unity in "opportunity"
We are in immediate need for Compressor Mechanics to work in the Midland/Odessa, TX area.
• Install, calibrate, maintain, repair, replace and troubleshoot equipment.
• To operate equipment when necessary to ensure that line efficiencies are met.
• Continuously monitor and physically inspect production equipment.
• Maintain and repair engine/motor and compressor equipment
• Diagnose problems when equipment malfunctions
• Perform preventative maintenance related work as required
• Dismantle and reassemble machines to fit or replace necessary parts
• Conduct electrical repairs Repair/fabrication of equipment
• Complete work orders (2+ years exp), willing to respond to after hours call out when scheduled.
• 40 hours per week, + likely overtime, also on call schedule
• IMPORTANT NOTE: Waukesha or Cat engine experience, Ariel compressor experience required
The Bergaila Way:
The Bergaila Companies is a nationally recognized leader in providing staffing services to all sectors of the energy industry. We continually focus on partnering with talented professionals, engineering the perfect fit between our clients and employees. Choosing a career path with Bergaila grants you immediate access to nationally recognized organizations we partner with. Bergaila consistently attracts and retains its Employees with our dedicated internal service team, top tier benefits programs for contractors and their families, and commitment to place you in the desired career of your choice.
Our client is one of Noth America's largest Midstream Oil & gas companies. A publicly traded company they are a leading provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGL's), crude oil, and refined products/petrochemicals.