We put the unity in "opportunity"
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Plant Operator in the Carlsbad, NM area.
- Operates plant facilities’ various equipment/systems including
- Optimize processing throughout the facility and maintain proper product specifications
- Responsible for plant start up or shut down when needed
- Monitoring plant remotely via electronic surveillance devices to insure operations are running smoothly
- Responsible for completing and submitting work orders
- Provides guidance to Plant Tech and Mechanic to insure plant is operating at ideal levels
- Communicates plant performance and remediation recommendations to local leadership
- Manage acceptable condensate levels within plant specifications
- Engaging stakeholders to develop and communicate monthly and daily operational targets.
- Continuously monitoring actual performance against those targets and driving/documenting the actions to address deviations.
- Single point of contact between operations and support groups such as but not limited to commercial, marketing and engineering.
- Providing information and guidance based on a consolidation of data and a broad perspective of day to day operational performance.
- Coordinating/supporting responses to abnormal operating events and crisis events
- Tracking deviations to plans and respective causes of deviations
- High school degree or GED
- Willing to work rotating shifts and overtime as needed
- MUST HAVE 3 years oilfield experience
The Bergaila Way:
The Bergaila Companies is a nationally recognized leader in providing staffing services to all sectors of the energy industry. We continually focus on partnering with talented professionals, engineering the perfect fit between our clients and employees. Choosing a career path with Bergaila grants you immediate access to nationally recognized organizations we partner with. Bergaila consistently attracts and retains its Employees with our dedicated internal service team, top tier benefits programs for contractors and their families, and commitment to place you in the desired career of your choice.
Our Client provides a full slate of midstream gas services, including gathering, treating (dehydration, and carbon dioxide and nitrogen removal), processing, and pipeline transportation of natural gas, natural gas liquids and condensate. Their experience, track record and relationships have enabled them to develop an enduring, durable business.