We put the unity in "opportunity"
We have an opening for an Administrative Assistant to work in the Artesia, NM area.
- Performs daily office responsibilities (i.e., phones, faxes, copying, filing, mail, typing, etc.)
- Provides mail processing for the office (i.e. incoming, outgoing, overnight packages, certified mail, etc.)
- Meets and greets visitors, liaise with vendors and consultants to coordinate services as needed
- Orders and distributes various supplies and other items (i.e. food, badges) and inventories supplies on a regular basis
- Performs various data entry assignments
- Coordinates various processes and maintains documents and records related to process (may include audits)
- Prepares, monitors and maintains various files, reports, records, systems, and documents including invoices, spreadsheets, etc.
- Provides administrative support as assigned and as needed
- May provide receptionist duties as needed
- May schedule travel arrangements
- May perform analysis and review of various assigned transactions
- May maintain orderliness and cleanliness of conference rooms, boardroom, reception area and kitchens or other assigned areas as well as all related equipment
- May act as department document control coordinator
- Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their manager, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion
- High School Diploma or GED required
- In lieu of education, Client will consider 2+ years of experience
- Ability to apply pre-established guidelines to intermediate level administrative and data entry assignments
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products, especially Excel and Word
- Organized, effectively manages time, able to prioritize, and take initiative
- Ability to perform both technical and administrative clerical assignments
- Good problem solving, listening skills and the ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication, basic reading and writing skills
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to work independently, cultivate and maintain professional business relationships, multi-task and maintain equanimity under pressure
- Detail oriented, punctual, dependable and flexible
- Works well with employees of all levels in organization
- Ability to lead safety meeting talks as scheduled and complete legally required ePrism safety training modules depending on assignment
Job conditions require standing, walking, sitting, twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling, talking or hearing, making visual inspections, making precise hand and finger movements. Depending on assignment, job conditions may require lifting and/or carrying up to 10lbs, pushing and/or pulling 10lbs, climbing up to 2ft, ability to operate and drive all assigned company vehicles at company standard insurance rates is essential, valid state driver’s license and proof of insurance required, perceiving color differences, ability to wear personal protective equipment (beards not permitted), and strenuous physical activity.
The Bergaila Way:
The Bergaila Companies is a nationally recognized leader in providing staffing services to all sectors of the energy industry. We continually focus on partnering with talented professionals, engineering the perfect fit between our clients and employees. Choosing a career path with Bergaila grants you immediate access to nationally recognized organizations we partner with. Bergaila consistently attracts and retains its Employees with our dedicated internal service team, top tier benefits programs for contractors and their families, and commitment to place you in the desired career of your choice.
Our Client is a Fortune 500 company and an independent petroleum refiner that focuses primarily on producing high-value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, specialty lubricant products and specialty and modified asphalt. They own and operate several refineries located primarily in Southwestern United States and market their products to this area, as well as the Rocky Mountains, extending into the Pacific Northwest and other neighboring Plains states.