We put the unity in "opportunity"
We have an opening for a Distribution Coordinator to work in Tulsa, OK area.
Plans, schedules, and coordinates the movement of assigned refined products and/or intermediates from the source of supply to the bulk point of sale for smaller, less complex assignments to ensure continuity of marketing supply under limited supervision.
- Schedules and coordinates oil movements and/or various light oil and/or heavy fuel oil products associated with appropriate refinery by pipeline, rail car, and/or truck
- Assists with handling crisis management for situations involving conflicts arising out of short-term or long-term refinery/logistical problems causing product outages, customer complaints, human error causing product outages, etc., escalating as needed
- Monitors assigned light oil and/or heavy fuel oil product inventories which may include daily monitoring of oil movements, inventory positions and communicating with appropriate departments
- Schedules Common Carrier Pipelines, rail cars, and/or truck movements
- Coordinates product movement nominations or tendering loads with appropriate pipeline companies and terminals or truck or railcar carrier and enters nomination in SAP TSW/TMW
- Maintains good working relationships with transportation carriers, pipeline customers, exchange partners, suppliers and/or third party pipeline personnel and works with blenders, traders and schedulers to maximize product movements and values for Client Corporation
- Associate's degrees required; or relevant years of experience may be considered in lieu of education
- Bachelor's degree in in business or related field preferred
- Basic knowledge of the Company’s business process including but not limited to tank farm blending, loading, transfer, inspection and shipping procedures, product marketing, refining procedures, invoicing, and cash to order business process
- Advanced analytical and research skills required to analyze various data
- Intermediate computer skills particularly in MS Excel to provide written reports and spreadsheets as well as the ability to learn new programs such as internet rail programs
- Interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills are necessary to create mutual respect with peers and a positive work environment.
- Knowledge of safety, environmental and transportation regulations and procedures, reading blueprints, capable of writing effective instructions.
- Ability to maintain positive and productive working relationship within department and with other departments
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both wirtten and verbal communication, ability to perform intermediate mathematical calculations, advanced reading and writing skills.
The Bergaila Way:
The Bergaila Companies is a nationally recognized leader in providing staffing services to all sectors of the energy industry. We continually focus on partnering with talented professionals, engineering the perfect fit between our clients and employees. Choosing a career path with Bergaila grants you immediate access to nationally recognized organizations we partner with. Bergaila consistently attracts and retains its Employees with our dedicated internal service team, top tier benefits programs for contractors and their families, and commitment to place you in the desired career of your choice.
Our Client is a Fortune 500 company and an independent petroleum refiner that focuses primarily on producing high-value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, specialty lubricant products and specialty and modified asphalt. They own and operate several refineries located primarily in Southwestern United States and market their products to this area, as well as the Rocky Mountains, extending into the Pacific Northwest and other neighboring Plains states.