We put the unity in "opportunity"
We are currently seeking a Control Room Operator to workin the Midland, TX area.
The Control Room Operator will work in the Central Dispatch Center (CDC) environment to monitor field operations for both Midstream and E&P and work as a team integrating Midstream and E&P Operations.
- Performing equipment surveillance, autonomous maintenance, and first-level response.
- Operating equipment and understanding process controls & flow (start up, shut down).
- Communicating work activities accurately in the system (shift changes, log books, daily email reporting).
- Clearly communicating and working with Operations to comply with applicable policies and procedures.
- Complying with all Client Rules and guidance (energy isolation, land transportation, EHS).
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 5+ years of field oil experience (compressors, pumps, tanks, flows, computer skills)
- Software: Cygnet is the main software, graph works, and anything that is in the Microsoft Suite
- Midland office (95% of time tracking and monitoring what is going on in the field)
- Interfacing with the facilities and monitoring the well head activity.
- Will work with 4-5 operators in the control room and with the field monitoring what is happening with the wells, facilities, monitoring traffic, and this is a very limited supervisor.
The Bergaila Way:
The Bergaila Companies is a nationally recognized leader in providing staffing services to all sectors of the energy industry. We continually focus on partnering with talented professionals, engineering the perfect fit between our clients and employees. Choosing a career path with Bergaila grants you immediate access to nationally recognized organizations we partner with. Bergaila consistently attracts and retains its Employees with our dedicated internal service team, top tier benefits programs for contractors and their families, and commitment to place you in the desired career of your choice.
Our Client is a global international energy exploration and production company and one of the largest oil producers in the United States. Founded in 1920, our client’s technical expertise and proven ability to deliver lasting results are the hallmark of their international success. While manufacturing the building blocks for life-enhancing products, our client utilizes leading edge technologies that grow their business and simultaneously help to advance a lower-carbon world.