We put the unity in "opportunity"
We are currently seeking a junior level Civil/Structural Engineer with a background in EPC upstream/midstream project experience for an opportunity based in North Houston working with a mid-sized Engineering & Construction firm.
- Work under the supervision of Senior Staff
- Perform computer aided design, calculation checking and other design tasks
- Degree in Civil Engineering with Structural emphasis from an ABET accredited university
- 0-5 years of experience - new graduate and minimal experience acceptable
- Knowledge of appropriate software (MS Office, Teams)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional and detail oriented
The Bergaila Way:
The Bergaila Companies is a nationally recognized leader in providing staffing services to all sectors of the energy industry. We continually focus on partnering with talented professionals, engineering the perfect fit between our clients and employees. Choosing a career path with Bergaila grants you immediate access to nationally recognized organizations we partner with. Bergaila consistently attracts and retains its Employees with our dedicated internal service team, top tier benefits programs for contractors and their families, and commitment to place you in the desired career of your choice.
Our Client provides Project management, engineering, environmental science and architectural services from offices in New Orleans and Houston, having serves their customers in a broad range of projects worldwide since 1945. Their staff of professionals and support personnel blends many years of the experience and expertise with state-of-the-art technology, focusing on scope, schedule and budget to take a project from concept to start-up.