We put the unity in "opportunity"
We have an opening for a Work Process Coordinator to work in the Dallas, TX area.
- Apply lean, six sigma, and other process improvement methodologies to identify and support the realization of continuous improvements across the organization.
- Apply process improvement principles, methodologies, and techniques; identify, prepare, and conduct process improvement initiatives aimed at improving business processes, reducing losses, and reducing costs
- Partner with business and IT partners & stakeholders for identification and implementation of process improvements, process changes, and installation of any new software or equipment
- Assist production, reliability, and maintenance with troubleshooting and root cause analysis on issues affecting production
- Aid to develop & maintain process and value stream maps
- Assist in managing projects to monitor progress of improvement initiatives to assure timely action, appropriate management support and achievement of expected benefits. Track and report savings resulting from improvements
- Champion lean culture use of tools and data driven decision. Daily interaction with employees, maintenance, reliability, and leadership team in understanding plant focus and barriers to performance
- Support review current state of manufacturing, researches and proposes improvements to the manufacturing process, provides ROI/IRR cost justification on proposed improvements, manages implementation of improvements and conducts reviews of completed improvements
- Assist in management of change with stakeholders impacted by improvements, tracks and reports on adoption, takes responsibility of change management protocols to ensure compliance
- Support and develop training program for operators, operator/mechanics, and technicians. Review training documentation, evaluate personnel, develop training plans for personnel, coordinate refresher training, execute and facilitate technical and operations training, and maintain training records
- Plan, organize, and prioritize work assignments and complete them accurately and on-time, while adapting to changing priorities, dealing with ambiguity and navigating high-urgency environments
- Communicate (verbally and in writing) with all members of the team on a consistent basis
- Review, update, and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Identify and document best practices, and cascade best practices throughout the organization
- Fully document process improvements, SOPs, training, and other pertinent documents in a collaborate digital library to ensure long-term sustainability and support future integrations
- Ability to lead a team on special projects or plays a lead technical role from time to time
- Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time, are at the supervisor’s sole and complete discretion.
- Entry Level; Lean manufacturing experience a plus
- Oil and Gas industry experience is preferred
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business, Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent work experience in lieu of a four-year degree is required
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills to manage multiple project at the same time
- Possess effective interpersonal skills with strong team working ability required.
- Self-starter with the drive and ability to achieve planned objectives
- Strong ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment as a team player
- Ability to teach manufacturing and technical concepts
- Creative, organized with good time-managent skills
The Bergaila Way:
The Bergaila Companies is a nationally recognized leader in providing staffing services to all sectors of the energy industry. We continually focus on partnering with talented professionals, engineering the perfect fit between our clients and employees. Choosing a career path with Bergaila grants you immediate access to nationally recognized organizations we partner with. Bergaila consistently attracts and retains its Employees with our dedicated internal service team, top tier benefits programs for contractors and their families, and commitment to place you in the desired career of your choice.
Our Client is a Fortune 500 company and an independent petroleum refiner that focuses primarily on producing high-value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, specialty lubricant products and specialty and modified asphalt. They own and operate several refineries located primarily in Southwestern United States and market their products to this area, as well as the Rocky Mountains, extending into the Pacific Northwest and other neighboring Plains states.