We are currently seeking a Mechanically inclined Inspectors with extensive onshore, pipeline & new facilities construction experience working for a major oil & gas Exploration and Production company with Operations in the Midland, TX / Permian area.
The Mechanical Inspector is primarily responsible for completing worksite-based facilities construction projects are in compliance with our client's company safety procedures, engineering and construction specifications. Abile to manage crews, provide reports, monitor progress, plan & coordinate work.
The Mechanical Inspector is also responsible for:
- Participating in pre-construction planning, including project scope, site assessments, site layout, and project details
- Maintaining continuous communication throughout projects related to progress, issues, and solutions
- Ensuring that the appropriate materials are at the project site in a timely fashion to meet project deadlines
- Receiving and verifying material shipment quantity and integrity
- Communicating and/or resolving shipping schedules/conflicts with vendors or operations manager
- Submitting required project reports in a timely, accurate, and complete manner
- Completing purchase orders, inventory documents, and time sheets to specified detail daily and weekly
- Performing and completing final inspection documentation
- 10+ years of Oil & Gas Construction.
- Specific experience supporting onshore/upstream drilling and oil & gas infrastructure programs is required.
- 5+ years of experience in a Supervisory role
- Prior Bakken, Permian, or similar project experience preferred