We are seeking an Electrician for assignment in San Jose, California. The selected candidate will performing a wide variety of skilled, pro-active and preventative electrical maintenance duties in support of our client's clean room manufacturing, labs and office environments.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Performing Journeyman-level repairs, installations and trouble- shooting in facilities equipment
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance on electrical distribution systems, including VFDs, ATS, emergency generators, UPS, electrical panels, motor control centers, substations, high voltage yard equipment, etc.
- Inspecting major systems and identifying operating problems, performing complex troubleshooting and implementing repairs
- Performing rounds and readings to ensure electrical distribution equipment and systems are operating normally
- Coordinating maintenance and operation activities with manufacturing and customers
- Developing electrical and operational procedures
- Performing confined space entrant and attendant duties
- Supporting continuous improvement efforts for the site
- Performs other duties as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate's Degree or equivalent two-year college or technical school
- 10+ years of electrical maintenance experience
- Experience with IR scanning, control systems and PLCs is a plus
- A State-Certified Electrician is a plus