We are currently seeking an Assembler for a contract opportunity with an established manufacturing and engineering services company in Muskegon, MI. Our client is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services for the oil, gas and manufacturing industries.
Pay Rate: $11.50/hr. with OT available.
The Assembler is primarily responsible for assembling various components to completion in a prescribed sequence and according to our client's approved policies and procedures. The selected candidate is expected to exercise extreme care and attention to detail to prevent the use of wrong parts, omitting required parts and/or assembling parts in an improper sequence.
The Assembler is also responsible for:
- Checking completed assemblies to ensure proper operations were performed
- Visually checking parts used in assemblies for defects; disassembling and reassembling finished products, as needed to correct malfunctions
- Maintaining accurate records of work performed
- Performing other shop duties, as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- 0- 2+ years of experience in assembly and/or shop maintenance, with prior work in a manufacturing shop preferred
Please select the following link to submit an online Employment Application.