We are currently seeking mid- and support level Electrical & Instrument Designers to be considered for future assignments in Anchorage, Alaska. Selected designers will work with a leading Anchorage- based oil and gas services company. Our client offers a full range of services for all phases of the oilfield lifecycle, from exploration, permitting and field development to production optimization and decommissioning, as well as offshore oil equipment and resources.
The Electrical and Instrument Designers are primarily responsible for designing electrical and instrumentation systems, including, but not limited to, heat trace systems, cable tray, underground ductbanks, switchracks and lighting.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Executing front- end studies and detailed projects
- Tracking project schedules and progress
- Developing bid packages for I&E construction, RIE's, panels, cabinets and other related instrumentation, control systems and electrical equipment
- Completing project designs to quality, project budget and schedule
- 5-7+ years of electrical design experience within the oil and gas industry
- Proficiency in AutoCAD design software
- Must have prior grounding, lighting, heat- traced and cable tray routing experience
- Prior arctic and/or Alaska project, oil and gas design experience is not a requirement; our purpose is to identify capable mid- level design professionals eager for a long- term assignment in Anchorage, AK