We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical (I&E) Designer for a prominent E&P based out of Midland, TX. A global Operator, our client specializes in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. This position would support Upstream/Onshore related projects across our client's Permian Asset.
This position is for work on midstream and upstream facility projects. This a non-rotational position, working full-time, on a 9/80 basis.
Produce location plans, installation details, wiring diagrams, loop diagrams, conduit/cable routing, cabinet/panel designs, power/grounding design, one-lines, schematics and any related control system/electrical drawings. For this position, prior experience in the execution of front- end studies and detailed project execution is required.
The Electrical Designer is also responsible for:
- Tracking project schedules and progress
- Developing bid packages for I&E construction, RIE's, panels, cabinets and other control systems- and electrical- related equipment
- Performing field surveys and directing other designers to survey existing instrumentation and electrical equipment, instrument wiring, cable/conduit routing, control rooms, rack rooms and any other related items
- Completing project designs to quality, budget and schedule
- 10+ years of progressive experience on projects within the oil and gas, exploration and production industry
- Proficiency in AutoCad is required