We are currently seeking an Inspector with extensive Electrical & Instrument inspection experience. Prior experience working for a major exploration and production company with operations in the Midland, TX area is strongly preferred.
In this position, the Inspector will act as a Client/Owner's Rep on assigned projects.
The Electrical Inspector is primarily responsible for ensuring projects are in compliance with our client's company engineering and design specifications. Furthermore, the Inspector will assist in managing the tactical execution of the specifically assigned Permian Based construction scopes. The selected candidate is expected to facilitate safe, technically compliant site safety visits to fabrication facilities.
- High School Diploma or GED; Associate's Degree in Electronics and/or relevant training preferred
- 10+ years of hands-on inspection experience within an exploration & production project environment, with prior work in a Client/Owner's Rep capacity
- 5+ years of hands-on, electrical start-up and commissioning experience, with prior field work on oil and gas projects; 1+ year in a Supervisory role upholding the integrity of the commissioning process
- Strong working knowledge of oil and gas production systems and process flow, associated electrical systems and electrical components, including power generation and distribution; must be proficient in P&IDs
- Must have an active Journeyman's License