We are seeking a Pipe Stress Engineer for assignment in Tempe, Arizona. The selected candidate will develop AutoPipe analysis models for piping systems, to support the installation of equipment and building systems.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
** Our client is only seeking local candidates at this time **
- Develop AutoPipe analysis models for piping systems to support the installation of equipment and building systems.
- Coordinate with Engineers and senior designers to adopt piping designs to align with schedule, existing conditions and support requirements.
- Coordinate pipe support requirements with piping designers and structural designs.
- Support Engineers and designers in coordinating requirements and schedules of packages.
- Review designs to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Minimum 3 years documented experience with pipe stress analysis and pipe support design engineering
- Experience with AutoPIPE or Caesar software required; AutoPIPE strongly preferred
- BS in mechanical, chemical or related engineering field
- PE license preferred