We are currently seeking a Production Operator for an opportunity with an established manufacturing and engineering services company in Katy, TX. Our client is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services for the oil, gas and process industries.
** 2nd shift position - Monday through Friday, Saturday OT optional. 4PM-12AM **
- Prepare metal inserts by sandblasting, taping and applying adhesive.
- Trim finished rubber parts.
- Operate extruders and other machines as they relate to the preparation of raw material.
- Maintenance of equipment and raw materials requirements as established on the Production Order.
- GED or High School Diploma required.
- Previous manufacturing or warehousing experience preferred.
- Previous industrial painting experience preferred.