We are currently seeking an Assembler for a contract opportunity with an established manufacturing and engineering services company in City of Industry, CA. Our client is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services for the oil, gas and manufacturing industries.
- Assemble various components to completed assembly in prescribed sequence according to approved procedures.
- Exercise care and attention to details to prevent the use of wrong parts, omitting required parts or assembling parts in improper sequence thus affecting the performance of the finished product.
- Check completed assemblies to assure proper operations.
- Visually check parts used in assemblies for obvious defects and disassemble and reassemble finished products as required to correct malfunctions.
- Maintain accurate records of work performed. Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience
- Needs to be mechanically inclined
- Welding experience is a plus