We are currently seeking a Project Administrator for a direct position with a leading midstream services firm in Midland, TX. Our client owns, operates, acquires and develops midsteam energy assets.
The Project Administrator's primary responsibilities will be:
- Partner with Project Manager (PM) to provide financial analyses regarding all issues related to projects, including: schedule, estimated cost, percent completion, actual cost, forecasted cost, accruals, etc.
- Assist in writing AFEs and Purchase Orders in financial systems
- Process invoices and goods receipts
- Track and analyze actual and expected future project costs
- Review projects with PM’s monthly for purposes of accruals and closing out PO’s as they complete or AFEs once they complete
- Assist and provide information for quarterly accruals to accounting
- Meet with PM’s frequently to review project status, invoices, etc
- Track and manage inventory of materials for E&C
- Perform analysis of past projects to assist PM’s to identify trends for forecasting and estimating
- Assist in monthly capital flash preparation
- Assist preparing, scanning, and saving job data books
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years’ administrative experience respective to job duties listed above.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
- Able to make decisions in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to use communication skills and interpersonal skills to communicate clearly, effectively, and persuasively
- Must be extremely organized and able to prioritize work and work with little supervision
- Must demonstrate integrity, initiative, and respect for others
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work at all times.
- Able to exert up to 20 pounds of force, able to pull, push, grasp, and make twisting motions
- Able to maintain a valid state driver’s license and safe driving record
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in College Preferred – Accounting or other
- Prior experience supporting operations/engineering/construction within the oil and gas industry