We are seeking a Shop Repair Technician for a contract opportunity with a Midland, TX- based engineering and construction company that specializes in engineering services for the oil and gas, manufacturing and environmental industries.
Repair and maintenance on all forms of FBWT equipment, manifolds, valves, plug catchers, line heaters, flare stacks, test separators, sand separators, etc.
- The job will be completed in a shop area, as such housekeeping will be a vital part of day to day operations.
- Safety is a contingency of hire.
- Standard work week will be 60-70 hours, This can change upon work requirements, Standard start time will be 0700.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Persons with welding and mechanical experience are a plus.
- Shop/ Warehouse exp.
- Forklift Exp, certification a plus