A leading downstream US refiner and logistics company is needing to add a Fuel Terminals Engineer, with a strong background in engineering / operating Fuel Terminals, predominately based in NW Mexico. This position will be based in San Antonio, TX, but withe frequent travel (50%) to Mexico (Baja California and Senora).
Desired candidate will help to oversee the following:
- Engineer and start-up 8 additional Terminals
- In addition, these Terminals will also be responsible for getting an additive into the fuel prior to going on Trucks and shipped out to Gas Stations predominately in NW Mexico. Additive is based on CRE and NOM-16 standards
- Overseeing the Engineering, Calibrating of Equipment (Skids, Plumbing, etc.) around these Fuel Terminals…very good mix of home office and Field experience.
- Communication and directing Equipment Manufacturer (FMC)
- Communicating and directing with Inspection Companies (mostly Mexican)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 5-10 years + experience around Fueling Terminals
- Must be bi-lingual, English / Spanish
- Prior Mexican or Latin American Downstream/Fuel Distribution experience preferred
- Or, prior Fuel Distribution / Terminals experience here in the US would also be preferred