We are currently seeking multiple I&E Technicians for Well Facility Commissioing and Pre-Start Up activities.
This position will primarily execute Functional Checkout (FCO) of various automation instruments/transmitters as well as download, troubleshoot, and modify RTU and PLC configurations to fit the current need.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Shooting Loops and calibration and verification of field instruments to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Functional Checkout (FCO) for Well Facilities
- Plan and conduct independent work to coordinate field labor with Automation Engineers.
- Understanding of P&IDs, electrical processes, and cause & effect matrix.
- Implement and maintain remote communications equipment (900Mhz – 5.8Ghz Radios, cell modems, VSAT).
- Regular monitoring of Control Systems
- Assist Automation Engineers in troubleshooting of systems from the field.
- Technical Degree Preferred
- At least 3-7 years’ experience as an Instrument Technician