We are currently seeking a Commissioning Specialist for an independent refiner based out of Anacortes, WA. Our client operates out of seven refineries in the western United States with a combined capacity of 675,000 barrels per day and an annual revenue of $33 billion in 2012.
The Commissioning Specialist is primarily responsible for:
- Organizing, planning and executing both cold commissioning at the end of the mechanical completion and the interface with operations and contractors when handing off systems for hot commissioning leading to startup.
- Heavy expereince organizing/planning cold commissioning effort at the refinery level a must.
- Ability to communicate with the field operations on scheudling, timeline estimates.
- Expereince in coordinating with operations team to map out turnover.
- Completing assigned tasking in a timely, logical manner while exercising discretion and good judgement
- Preparing commissioning plans, specifications, pre- functional checklists and functional test scripts
- Coordinating commissioning schedules for design and submittal review, installation verification, equipment start- up, point- to- point verification, acceptance testing and operator training