Bergaila has great plans for the future — and they could include you!
As a team member at Bergaila, you enjoy excellent compensation and benefits, outstanding work environments, and opportunity for professional growth.
We welcome inquiries from qualified candidates who possess a strong work ethic, demonstrated accountability, a willingness to perform at high standards, and a commitment to customer service excellence.
The Bergaila Companies
The Bergaila Companies, a privately held enterprise headquartered in Houston, TX with offices in Midland, is a leading supplier of contract engineering/technical staffing services to many of the world’s leading oil and gas, engineering and construction, and oil field supply & service companies. Founded in 1987, we have earned a reputation for service excellence to both our client companies and employees. At Bergaila we view our customers as our partners and demonstrate an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract staffing and direct placement needs of each organization we serve.
The Account Manager is tasked with building and growing relationships with customers in assigned territories to maximize the expansion of The Bergaila Companies' presence in all segments of Oil & Gas. This position involves a combination of expansion of business within existing clients, new business development, customer pricing and proposal writing. The Account Manager will also function as liaison between the customer and the recruiting team, and between departments within the company to support and drive the delivery of superior customer support and quality service to our clients.
- Performing front- end sales work to expand relationships in existing accounts and develop new accounts
- Generating a target value of gross profit with incentives for exceeding the target
- Troubleshooting problems and developing solutions
- Writing proposals
- Maintaining sales and job data in company software systems
- Seeking sales oriented individuls with background in Oil & Gas industry
- This positon will require extensive field presence.
- Contingent labor experience is preffered but not requred
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to pass background checks as required for entry into industrial facilities along Gulf Coast
- Must be willing to travel approximately 25% of the time
- Base salary plus commission