We are currently looking for an Electronic Technician with proficiency in Inventor for an established manufacturing and engineering service company in City of Industry, CA. Our client is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services for the oil, gas and process industries.
The Electronic Technician will be responsible for:
- Executing SCM Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM); Executing SCM Site Received Testing (SRT); Executing Tree SRT, Extended Factory Acceptance Testing (EFAT), and Deck Testing; Executing miscellaneous Manifold One Subsea controls integrations and EFAT testing
- Maintenance and upkeep of controls test equipment and of controls testing facility
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years electronics assembly and testing experience
- Must be able to read Hydraulic schematics , BOMs, SK drawings, and flush/read fluid samples
- Electronics background considered a plus