We are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Representative with prior oil and gas experience for a leading LNG company headquartered in Houston, TX.
The Commercial Representative will be responsible for the implementation of Tolling Agreements and SPAs with emphasis on customer management/relationships, including planning LNG cargo schedules, power and feed gas forecasts, inventory management, and system and procedure development. This position requires daily interface with customers, commercial operations and the marine operations teams.
The Commercial Representative will also be responsible for the following:
- Participating in the management of customer relationships with regard to the integrated supply chain of planning & scheduling, commercial operations, settlement, invoicing and revenues
- Supporting performance of contractual obligations and requirements under tolling agreements and SPAs
- Supporting preparation of the LNG cargo Annual Delivery Program (ADP) for Customers and Owners, and working with Customers to implement monthly and daily updates
- Interacting day-to-day with operations and marine departments, and customers on cargo schedule forecasting, ship loading logistics, power and gas forecasting and general communications
- Communicating with customers and coordinating with Commercial Operations team to implement adjustments to LNG cargo schedules, feed gas forecasts and power schedules based on operational circumstances.
- Communicating cargo forecast and schedule adjustments with the relevant internal and 3rd parties
- Coordinating contractual monthly and reporting daily obligations with customers
- Supporting development of cargo scheduling policies and procedures as well as the related software tools which are used for cargo scheduling and other commercial operations activity
- Ad Hoc projects and reporting, as assigned by department managers
- 2+ years of LNG/Natural Gas/ERCOT or related commercial operations experience (No degree required)
- General knowledge of computer operations desired
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly excel)
- Must be able to remain calm in stressful conditions and make rational decisions
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to interpret and maintain in-depth understanding of key commercial agreements
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multi-task when necessary
- Ability to secure resources and information to get the job done