We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for a direct position with a leading midstream services firm in Chico, TX. Our client owns, operates, acquires and develops midstream energy assets.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for installation, diagnosis and troubleshooting, repair, preventive maintenance, and overall proper function of all types of mechanical equipment such as:
- Electric motors
- Fired heaters
- Filtration equipment
- Heat exchangers
- Air coolers
- Cooling tower
- Pressure vessels
- Pressure relief devices and other specialty items
Also responsible for other facility components and related equipment typically associated with the processing, treating, storage, and transportation of natural gas and extracted liquids and byproducts.
- 5+ years experience in maintenance of natural gas engines and compressors
- Good PC computer skills
- Basic knowledge of PLC’s
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, with the ability to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant or field conditions
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 50lbs.
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex)