We are currently seeking an Operations Supervisor for a prominent E&P based in Houston, TX. A global Operator, our client specializes in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for:
- Identifying oil and gas reserves and developing strategies to maximize recovery
- Designing and testing new wells and monitors and predicts performance
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager
- Performing a variety of tasks
- May lead and direct the work of others
- Bachelor's degree in area of specialty
- 10+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Must have extensive knowledge in gas gathering, low pressure and high pressure pipeline maintenance, leak repairs, etc.
- Experience with Compressor Station Operations; Both Gas and Electric Driven Units
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected