We are currently seeking a Project Controls Coordinator for a long - term contract opportunity with a growing project services and solutions organization based out of Monaca, Pennsylvania.
The Project Controls Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Implement project controls tools and methodology.
- Assemble supporting documentation to meet project team and client requests/needs.
- Work closely with the project manager/site manager to ensure that project schedules and associated data accurately represent project health by collecting, monitoring, and evaluating cost, resource, and schedule performance.
- Track actuals against budgets and conduct variance analyses.
- Forecast and update man-hour budgets using a work breakdown structure and report expenditures outside the budgeted scope.
- Monitor and report on cost control performance; continuously update actual expenditures and forecast budget impact.
- On an ongoing basis, develop and maintain detailed project schedules, including resource loading labor hours to schedule activities.
- Analyze project data to identify over and under allocated resources, milestones in jeopardy of being missed, and tasks which are ahead or behind schedule.
- Assist in monitoring and managing claims and other contractual issues; maintaining change and risk registers, preparing contract change orders.
- Construction Management or 5 years related experience and/or training with project controls: budgets, comparisons of actuals to plan, validation of forecasts, variance analysis, cost to complete
- Experience with P6 Scheduling/Primavera in a construction environment.
- Solid understanding of data management: data extraction, compilation and reporting at different levels of granularity.
- Must be PC proficient and strong experience with MS Office Suite and most specifically, Excel.