Bergaila has great plans for the future — and they could include you!
We are currently seeking a Payroll & Billing Clerk to join our growing team! As a team member at Bergaila, you enjoy excellent compensation and benefits, outstanding work environments and opportunity for professional growth.
The Bergaila Companies
The Bergaila Companies, headquartered in Houston, TX, are the leading supplier of contract and direct engineering/technical staffing services to the world’s most prestigious oil and gas, engineering and construction, and oil field supply and services companies. Founded in 1987, we earned a reputation for quality service excellence to both our Clients and Employees and demonstrate an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the staffing and direct placement needs of each organization we serve.
The Payroll & Billing Clerk is primarily responsible for gathering and saving all timesheets and expenses and making sure all invoices are distributed appropriately.
The Payroll & Billing Clerk is also responsible for:
- Ensuring that all timesheets are in on time
- Inputting data into Accounting Software
- Keeping up with client billing
- Making sure all AR invoicing is done accurately and on time
- Preparing thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
- Keeping track of PO balances
- Assisting the rest of the Accounting team
- Serving as the payroll backup
- Resolving billing discrepancies
- Maintaining filing
- Updating client accounts
- Answering any client inquiries regarding billing
- 2-5 years of experience in payroll and billing with heavy data entry
- Must have exposure to payroll, collecting employee timesheets and assisting with any payroll and billing needed
- Must have experience resolving billing discrepancies