We are currently seeking a Mechanical Integrity Inspector for a direct position with a leading midstream services firm in Mont Belvieu, TX. Our client owns, operates, acquires and develops midstream energy assets.
This position provides support to the Maintenance and Technical Teams in the inspection of fixed equipment and piping to better ensure overall mechanical integrity, facility safety, and reliability.
Routine duties include:
- Gathering equipment data and information in the field.
- Performing visual inspections both internal and external including non-destructive testing, recording data and information to assure equipment histories are current; analyze inspection findings, developing recommendations, and preparing API 510 and 570 inspection reports.
- Individual will perform basic calculations using corrosion data to determine inspection schedules, and equipment/piping remaining life.
- Assist in developing and implementing inspection programs, mechanical and metallurgical, to maximize the on-stream time of major equipment.
- Perform welding inspections – X-Ray
- Assist in quality assurance/quality control documentation for new construction.
- Perform inspections on/in towers and vessels
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Must work with a minimum of supervision and be able to manage their time when given multiple tasks.
- Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 75 pounds