We are currently seeking a Mergers & Acquisitions Project Manager in Dallas, TX.
The Mergers & Acquisitions Project Manager oversees and directs all aspects of supporting the business needs to integrate a M&A business and operations into a timely, efficient and complete manner; leads process change for the IT PMO under minimal supervision.
Essential job duties/responsibilities include:
- Excellent understanding of all disciplines affecting M&A transactions (legal, accounting, treasury, procurement, IT, operations, EH&S, logistics) and can lead a cross functional team to drive acquisition integration
- Performing project management activities for mid-size projects, delivers a viable solution with experience managing and leading teams, both directly and in matrixed environments
- Establishing the M&A work plan and multi-disciplinary staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for assignment of project personnel.
- Screens all programs and projects for risks, issues and opportunities for sustainable improvement, understands the end to end impact along with cross functional impact, and formulates and implements solutions
- Coordinating activities of IT projects to ensure goals and objectives of these projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters
- Ensuring all functional and cross functional processes and subsequent change items are positioned correctly for ongoing sustainability including, but not limited to, management of all associated document artifacts, training and process flow diagrams
- Reviewing inbound process issues and determines best solution approaches using a combination of people training, transformation, process updates, service improvements and/or technology changes
- Solid project management skills, having managed and successfully delivered multiple, complex projects on-time and on-budget
- Established business and financial acumen
- Robust analytical and quantitative skills, as well as attention to detail
- Resilient in the face of competing demands and conflicts`
- Consults and supports other relevant governance groups in the identification of process change and improvement needs and helps set their priorities
- Conducts financial reviews of results and reporting, examines and analyzes numbers if any questions arise during review
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience dealing with high-level executives
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, IT or related field is required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ related experience is required.
- Experience leading prior M&A integrations as a project manager
- Experience in Clarizen project management and reporting a plus
- Previous years of experience in the oil and gas industry
- A minimum of three years’ experience in SAP/ERP
- Current project Management Professional (PMP) certification