We are currently seeking an Operator for a contract opportunity in Sonora, TX. Our client offers oilfield services and products worldwide, making it one of the largest oil field service companies, with operations in over 70 countries.
The Operators responsibilities include:
- Quality testing of finished products, proper documentation, packaging of finished products to either tank/tote/drum/pail, stocking finished product in the stock location, and maintaining awareness of environmental and health safety.
- Coordinating the shipping and receiving of finished products and raw materials including; maintaining quality control and documentation of products received.
- Loading and unloading of trailers and chemicals.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Forklift experience is required
- Must be able to work in shop environment/outside, candidate is required to wear all PPE items in the heat.