A leading Gulf Coast Engineering & Construction firm is looking for an experienced Midstream Project Manager to join its team in the Deer Park, TX area. This individual will need to be flexible to travel where the project resides. Must have experience with liquid and gas pipelines, facilities and terminals.
Candidates will manage multiple small to medium sized, multi-disciplined projects. Experience should include scope definition and control, planning/scheduling, estimating, budgets, proposals, cost/material control, problem solving, and quality control.
- Coordinate and prepare engineering proposals and oversee projects thru all stages of the project feed through construction.
- Prepare technical reports and project correspondence.
- Interface with the Wink and Client project management and technical personnel.
- Direct, monitor, review, and approve the work of lesser-experienced engineers.
- Prepare and maintains design basis and assist with the project planning, scheduling, manpower estimates, and construction cost estimates.
- A successful candidate will possess an Engineering Degree from an ABET accredited university.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Word & Excel Skills and Organizational &Leadership Skills are a must.
- Must have a minimum 10-20 years experience total, with 5-10 years experience of Midstream Project Management experience, preferably in an engineering consulting environment
- Must have experience with liquid and gas pipelines, facilities and terminals.
- PE preferred, but not required
- Must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States.