We are currently looking for an IT Project Lead for a prominent international Operator in Anchorage, Alaska. Our client is the 4th largest exploration and production company worldwide, with operations in more than 30 countries and assets of $160 billion.
The IT Project Lead will be responsible for:
- Shapes and drives a project from initiation stage to project close.
- Ensures that project vision and goals are clearly defined and that key stakeholders are identified and on-boarded.
- Manages project scope.
- Defines the project plan, roles and responsibilities and communications plan.
- Leads the project methodology, ensuring that templates and work instructions are clear for all project phases and deliverables.
- Creates and maintains the project plan.
-Drives to ensure that issues and risks are actioned and mitigated in a timely manner.
-Manages multiple stakeholders across multiple business and technical groups.
-Possesses the ability to ramp-up quickly.
-Creates status reports for management stakeholders.
-Provides oversight for multiple functional areas through senior lead staff.
-Responsible across the operation for strategic/functional support.
-Adapts and executes functional business plans; deploys resources to achieve financial and business objectives.
-Decisions are guided by functional strategies/priorities.
-Requires 15+ years of experience.