We are currently seeking a Journeyman Electrician for a long-term opportunity with an automation and measurement solutions provider based in Midland area.
The Journeyman Electrician is responsible for:
- Install electrical circuits and equipment including panels, switches, protective devices, conduit, and related equipment as required.
- Install and maintain PLC's, 120V control circuits, 480V power, 4160V switchgear, transformers & motors, electronic controls by following electrical drawings and using test instruments such as an ammeter and voltmeter.
- Install, examine, replace, and/or repair electrical wiring, conduits, receptacles, switch boxes, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures, and other electrical components.
- Fabricate, install, and/or run conduit, 3-Phase work, motor terminations, control and instrument troubleshooting, and panel work.
- Test, maintain, repair, and install switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators, and reactors.
- Test and install electrical motors, generators, and pneumatic electrical control systems.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems and industrial equipment such as motors, starters, relays, solid state circuitry electro-mechanical components, AC, and DC solid state drives or PLCs.
- Interpret and work from electrical drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams, code specifications to determine the layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, resistance, voltage and current.
- May maintain, install, and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
- NM Licensed Journeyman Electrician with oil field and industrial experience.
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints, and electrical diagrams.
- Have knowledge of and ability to interpret the NEC Code Book.
- Be safety-minded and follow safety regulations.