We are currently seeking Global Fixed Assets Clerks for a contract opportunity in Duncan, OK. Our client offers oilfield services and products worldwide, making it one of the largest oil field service companies, with operations in over 70 countries.
Under limited supervision, the Global Fixed Assets Clerks will be responsible for:
- Working within a specialized function with work verified on an as needed basis.
- Capitalization, Retirements, Transfers, Creation of Asset Shell
- Requires ability to perform numerical, statistical, and/or financial analysis.
- Applies common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Requires ability to analyze and resolve problems and effectively deliver information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- 5-8 years of experience required
- High School diploma
- Basic clerical skills, including Excel
- SAP Fixed Asset experience, Capitalization, Retirements, Transfers, Creation of Asset Shell
- Some independence is exercised in defining methods and procedures used to reach an end product.