We are currently seeking an Accounting Clerk for a contract opportunity with a prominent company based in Woods Cross, UT.
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for:
- Entry-level bookkeeping and accounting related clerical work and fiscal record keeping.
- Under close supervision, ensures assigned accounts are paid and invoices are posted to provide accurate management reports.
- Ensuring that end of month reports are maintained and balanced in a timely manner
- Processing and posting invoices
- Performing inventory checks
- Performing reconciliation activities
- Preparing various accounting reports
- Filing, store filing and retrieving files from storage
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- 0-3 years of experience
- Must be able to apply basic clerical and data entry assignments for the Accounting department.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Intermediate reading and writing skills, and the ability to perform intermediate mathematical calculations.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication.
- Office based with seldom, if any, travel.