We are currently seeking an EHS Specialist for a prominent E&P based company in Minot, ND and Tioga, ND. A global Operator, our client specializes in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
The EHS Specialist will be responsible for:
- The delivery, coordination, scheduling and documentation of EHS training to field and office personnel in the Bakken asset.
- Facilitate and document skills testing for computer based EHS training courses.
- Assisting in the revision/maintenance of emergency response plans.
- Great organizational and communication skills and working knowledge of the EHS requirements for the various job positions
- Proficiency in the following programs: Adobe, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Knowledgeable in: Benzene Awareness, Fire Extinguishers, First Aid / CPR/AED, Hydrogen Sulfide Awareness, Incident Command System, Land Transportation, LOTO