We are currently looking for a Assembler for an established Muskegon, MI- based manufacturing and engineering services company. Our client is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services for the oil, gas and process industries.
The Assembler is primarily responsible for assembling various components to completion in a prescribed sequence and according to our client's approved policies and procedures. The selected candidate is expected to exercise extreme care and attention to detail to prevent the use of wrong parts, omitting required parts and/or assembling parts in an improper sequence.
The Assembler will also be responsible for the following:
- Checking completed assemblies to ensure proper operations were performed
- Visually checking parts used in assemblies for defects; disassembling and reassembling finished products, as needed to correct malfunctions
- Maintaining accurate records of work performed
- Performing other shop duties, as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of warehouse experience