We are currently seeking an Instrument & Electrical Coordination Specialist for a contract opportunity with a prominent multinational chemical company in Houston, TX.
The Instrument & Electrical Coordination Specialist will support operations and I&E reliability department with projects, turnaround, and daily activities at HRO. The successful candidate will be working with technicians, engineers, other specialists, and operations.
- Being able to troubleshoot any Instrument or electrical related issues in the field.
- Attending daily operations meeting and represent the I&E department by addressing any immediate operations or maintenance concerns
- Reviewing Instrument PMs by checking its accuracy, completion, and ensuring that no immediate action is need. Ensure correct calibration methods are maintained.
- Ensuring spec sheet redlines are updated in Intools and SAP.
- Working with documentation control on validating engineering drawings and follow-up on corrections where necessary
- Creating notifications in SAP if needed and helping instrument planners if needed.
- Supporting with any turnaround related activities on or off site. This could include but is not limited to valve and motor shop visits.
- Performing investigations on SIS trips and review similar investigations from Operations.
- Minimum 8 Years of experience in the chemical or refining industries
- Ability to manage multiple/changing priorities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing with everyone on site