We are currently looking for a Test Operator for an established Katy, TX- based manufacturing and engineering services company. Our client is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services for the oil, gas and process industries.
The Test Operator will be responsible for:
- Performing pretesting , hydrostatic testing and track testing
- Evaluating and ensuring the integrity of hoses, fittings , manifolds and other devices used in testing activities
- Checking consumables testing (hydraulic fluids, gases, etc.
- Performing basic repairs instrumentation, connect , tighten and replace lines and connections
- Analyzing the test procedure and perform the preparation of equipment and test sequence for improvement in the efficiency of them, reducing the time of operations, given the security requirements and compliance with the applicable procedures
- Completing monitoring reports and prepare detailed service tickets containing all the information necessary to continue the activity safely and without loss of time to rework
provide support to the assembly area, where requested.
- Receiving and interpreting assembly orders and applicable documents, analyzing drawings, pre-established tolerances and assisting fitters as necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent GED
- Must have pressure testing exp. Preferably with BOPs or BOP controls.
- Technical education in mechanical or similar medium (Associates, Lee Technical, or other related Tech School)
- Experience with Hydraulics ; Pneumatics ; Reading and Interpretation of Technical Drawing ; Installation of Mechanical Equipment.
- Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%