A leading Gulf Coast Engineering & Construction firm is looking for an experienced Sr. Process Engineer to join its team in the Deer Park, TX area.
Candidate must have chemical plant process engineering experience and extensive experience working with Release Systems and PSV (Pressure Safety Valves).
The Sr. Process Engineer will be responsible for:
- Investigating and developing project alternatives, scope development, preparing process design deliverables and interfacing with clients.
- Preparing and delivering technical presentations, as well as effective client and project team communications.
- 4-year BS degree in Chemical Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in Process Engineering working with Release Systems and PSV’s
- Experience evaluating pressure relief devices and determining mitigation scope of work following API 520, API 521, and API 2000 Standards
- Good technical writing skills are required
- Texas Professional Engineering registration is preferred
- Must have a valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential, also known as TWIC®, as required by the Maritime Transportation Security Act or be eligible to receive this credential