We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Workflow Analyst for a prominent E&P based company in Houston, TX. A global Operator, our client specializes in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
The Accounts Payable Workflow Analyst will provide support to Business Operations globally by handling service entry sheet creation within the SAP system. This position will support Global operations and work closely with Global Supply Chain, Project Teams, Finance, Operations, Suppliers, and Outsourcing Partners to address key system failures. The Accounts Payable Workflow Analyst is expected to learn and understand the P2P process from end-to-end, effectively considering the impact each step has on successive steps, improve procedural documentation as needed, and resolve related tickets via ServiceNow.
The Accounts Payable Workflow Analyst will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and processing daily workflow maintenance requests sent to client's mailbox. Escalate necessary errors to Sr. Analyst for support.
- Providing customer support for all workflow and invoice approval issues.
- Collaborating with Process Owner, ABAP, BizTalk, Invoice Approval Tool, and eCommerce teams to resolve pending workflow errors.
- Delivering overall workflow process improvements using lean techniques and methodology.
- Working closely with ISP team for rejections or required indexing adjustments.
- Providing the team daily updates on process flow metrics and alerting management of system gaps and areas for improvement.
- Supporting Service Entry Sheet creation function as necessary.
- Working and resolving ServiceNow tickets related to payables process.
- 5 – 7 years relevant experience
- Strong computer skills including: SAP, Sharepoint, ServiceNow, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- IT systems configuration/maintenance background a benefit
- Ability to work with minimal instruction in SAP
- Knowledge of oil and gas operations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work within a team environment, with an emphasis on speaking up if an error is found or process can be improved