We are currently seeking an Assembler & Repair Technician for a contract opportunity in Santa Clarita, CA. Our client offers oilfield services and products worldwide, making it one of the largest oil field service companies, with operations in over 70 countries.
The Assembler and Repair Technician will be responsible for:
- Assembling and testing Artificial Lift products.
- Reviewing work orders, acquiring parts for new product assembly, and soliciting help from and coordinating with manufacturing as necessary.
- Assisting with repair and maintenance efforts to improve products and services.
- Documenting test procedures, data, observations, and results.
- Incorporating Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques in all job processes.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience
- Oil & Gas experience is preferred.