We are currently seeking a Machine Operator for a contract opportunity in Santa Clarita, CA. Our client offers oilfield services and products worldwide, making it one of the largest oil field service companies, with operations in over 70 countries.
The Machine Operator will be responsible for:
- Operating a variety of machine tools, which may include: numerical control/computerized numeric control lathes, mills, drills, and/or manual machines.
- Reading blueprints and performing varying levels of shop mathematics associated with machining operations.
- Performing inspection procedures to verify work.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-3 years related machining experience
- Oil & Gas experience a plus, not required