We are currently looking for Assemblers for an established City of Industry, CA- based manufacturing and engineering services company. Our client is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services for the oil, gas and process industries.
The Assembler is responsible for:
- Interpreting and following engineering drawings, specifications and work instructions
- Using hand held tools such as a torque wrench, sockets and impact wrench
- Using basic math skills including calculating spring rates
- Maintaining inventory of tools in work area
- Keeping work area clean
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 1+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment/similar role
- Ability to safely operate/handle various tools
- Ability to lift up to 44 lbs.