A leading Gulf Coast Engineering & Construction firm is looking for an experienced Pipeline Project Manager to join its team in the Deer Park, TX area. This individual will need to be flexible to travel where the project resides. Must have experience with liquid and gas pipelines, facilities and terminals.
Candidates will manage multiple small to medium sized, multi-disciplined projects. Experience should include scope definition and control, planning/scheduling, estimating, budgets, proposals, cost/material control, problem solving, and quality control.
The Pipeline Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and preparing engineering proposals and overseeing projects through all stages of the project feed through construction.
- Preparing technical reports and project correspondence.
- Interfacing with the Client project management and technical personnel.
- Directing, monitoring, reviewing, and approving the work of lesser-experienced engineers.
- Preparing and maintaining design basis and assisting with the project planning, scheduling, manpower estimates, and construction cost estimates.
- Engineering Degree from an ABET accredited university
- PE preferred, but not required.
- 10-20 years Midstream Project Management experience, preferably in an engineering consulting environment.
- Must have a strong background in Pipelines (specifically Engineering and Construction).
- Must have experience with liquid and gas pipelines, facilities and terminals.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Word & Excel Skills and Organizational &Leadership Skills
- Must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States.
- Flexible to travel where the project resides.