We are currently seeking Lease Operators for assignment in the Midland, TX area.
The Lease Operators will perform basic to intermediate level pumping skills which include, but not limited to, tank gauging, the proper operation of heater/treaters and 3 phase separators, and all attendant valve and oil seals and seal records.
The Lease Operators will also be responsible for:
- Reading and recording all needed meter readings
- Visually inspecting Surface equipment daily for defects, leaks, neatness, and damage
- Observing, recording and inputing oil and gas production volumes daily
- Operating properties to ensure all regulatory, environmental and safety compliance issues and goals are met.
- Seeking ways to reduce direct lease operating expenses by noting problems and/or recommending courses of actions to supervisor
- Check production units daily and responsible for creating and maintaining daily production reports
- Perform various other field related activities as required
- Communicate between regular and relief pumpers on rotations in written form
- Leading by example in areas such as EHS, maintenance and record keeping
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience is required
- Valid driver's license and clean record
- Previous experience in oil and gas industry required
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with SCADA
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Safety Sensitive position subject to random drug and alcohol screening