We are currently looking for a Electrical QA Coordinator for a prominent international Operator in Anchorage, Alaska. Our client is the 4th largest exploration and production company worldwide, with operations in more than 30 countries and assets of $160 billion.
The QA Representative implements and administers the Quality Assurance Plan that is manifested by the QA Manager and participates on a day-to-day basis in those quality assurance activities that provide Quality Assurance Support for the Capital Projects Organization.
Project Development (All phases):
- Accountable to fully engage in Capital Projects during the execute phase and to communicate and support the Capital Project Organization as defined in the detailed roles and responsibilities within this document. Liaison for client to contractor issues
- Providing Management, employees, agency and contract employees assurance that facilities operated by meet design criteria for safety, reliability and performance, and that they comply with regulatory requirements
- Capture lessons learned for continuous improvement of processes / procedures Vendor / Supplier / Contractor Bid Analysis and Surveillance:
- Become familiar with the Project Specific Quality Plan for the project and perform according to that plan. At a minimum the Project Specific Quality Plan shall describe in detail the objective, Quality Policy, required procedures, organization, management review, Quality Assurance / Supplier Quality Surveillance activities, resource schedule, inspections, verifications, audits, value improving practices, and responsibilities required to manage project quality effectively. Additionally, the Plan shall include the quality activities associated with Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning activities; it shall also reference applicable Contractor Quality Plans to provide a complete picture of how quality is managed. If there are any discrepancies between this document and the Project Specific Quality Plan, inform the QA Coordinator and inquire for direction.
- Review and analyze vendor/supplier Quality Submissions (plans, resources, systems)
- Audit vendor/supplier implementation of specific quality plans QA Field Related Activities:
- Monitor and coordinate field QA personnel to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and plans
- Audit quality records throughout execution, including contractor field reports, non-compliance reports, and correspondence as related to quality
- Assist in the turnover of projects from contractor to Owner
- Audit vendor/supplier quality programs their implementation
- Implement Non-Conformance Reports(NCR) for audit findings
- Monitor and report on status of NCR’s
- Review QC Field Reports
- Act as liaison between QA/QC and vendors/suppliers/contractors, engineering, data management, and project teams
- Verify inspection and testing of new construction to ensure compliance with design, specifications, codes, standards, and regulatory requirements
- Must have Electrical QA/QC Background with prior experience in Alaska