We are currently seeking an experienced Project Support Drafter for a leading engineering and manufacturing company based in Houston, TX. With operations in over seven regions around the world, our client’s expertise encompasses field production facilities, compression and natural gas processing plants, CO processing plants, refrigeration systems and electric power equipment serving the natural gas production industry.
The Project Support Drafter will be involved in making 3D computer generated (CAD) drawings of parts, sub assemblies, and assemblies from engineering sketches, or project designer instructions.
-Design background or a fabrication background in the design of skid mounted reciprocating gas compression equipment; structural steel skids, and associated structural steel assemblies
- Capable of completing as-built drawings for finished products from fabrication shop
or engineering mark-up drawings.
- Support project designers with various design tasks. Detailing steel drawings, ISO
pipe spool drawings.
- Assist project designers with fabrication requests from various fabrication groups
within the company.
- Support vessel design group with vessel work overloads.
- Must be proficient using 2017 CADWorx Plant and AutoCAD 2017.
- Fabrication background in the design of skid mounted reciprocating gas compression equipment; structural steel skids and associated assemblies.
- Experience modeling equipment in 3D